We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in relation to the collection, management and disclosure of your Personal Information. For more information, visit www.oaic.gov.au.
What is “Personal Information.”
“Personal Information” has the meaning given to it in the Act. Generally, it includes any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation, and information about your dealings with us.
Personal Information we may collect:
Depending on the nature of our relationship with you, we may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Initial identification details: name, residential address and date of birth;
- Contact details: telephone, residential, mailing and email addresses;
- Product and service information: details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- Financial information: including methods of payment you use and credit reports we receive
- Feedback: information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or by online communication services such as, but not limited to; email.
- Analytics: information relating to you that you provide to us indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, including your IP addresses.
The information we will require will depend on the specific service(s) that we provide to you and/or the specific interactions we have with you.
How we collect your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting Personal Information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website;
- during conversations and communications between you and our representatives;
- when you complete an application or purchase order or ask for a quote to be prepared;
- when you contact us for further information or register your details on our website;
Purposes that we collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information for:
We retain Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or in some circumstances for longer periods where extended retention is required by law or regulation, and as necessary in order to defend our legal rights.